Friday, July 4, 2008

Hello!!


Hey everyone!! Well tomorrow morning at 5 AM our team will be meeting at the VanNuys flyaway to head off to LAX for our 10:30 AM flight to Mexico City!! I can't believe its been a year since I've been there-- and I'm so excited to be going back!!

God has provided our team with all of our necessary funds, and has allowed all of us the opportunity to spend 15 days in the heart of Mexico to serve our missionaries there- the Graumans, Ellen Parker, Rosie Martinez, the Contreras Family (my host family! :) ), and the Dowdys!

I am looking forward to this trip and Lord willing will be able to update this blog with what is happening down there, with pictures too!! :)

Thank you all for your prayers and your support-- please keep us in your prayers over the next 2 weeks as we are involved in this exciting and challenging opportunity to serve the Lord in Mexico!

No comments: